Hario Cold Brewed Coffee Bottles
With the Hario Filter-in Brew Coffee Bottle you will be able to make iced-coffee simply by just adding coffee grounds and water. The bottle is made of heatproof glass and the removable spout of silicone rubber. It has the shape of a wine bottle and a capacity for 5 cups (about 650ml).
- Brown Coffee Bottle (for cold brewed coffee)
- Natural Coffee Bottle (for cold brewed coffee)
- Put coffee grounds in the strainer, and set the lid.
- Place the spout and slowly pour small amounts of water over the coffee.
- Once filled, place the cap and gently shake the bottle to start the extraction.
- Refrigerate for approximately 8 hours before serving.
- Size: 87 x 84 x 300mm (W x D x H)
- Color: Chocolate Brown
- Item model: FIC-70-BCR
- Made in Japan
About this item
- Smooth cold brew coffee brews cold brew coffee that's rich refreshing and smooth
- Low acidity & bitterness cold water immersion brewing produces coffee with noticeably less acidity and bitterness
- 750ml capacity makes enough for several glasses of iced coffee
Regular price $32.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $3,290.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $5,450.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per