Francino 3 Group Lever Machine
The recently released Fracino 3 Group Retro Dual Fuel De Luxe is silent in operation (no high pressure pump required) and a beautiful and powerful old world addition to any mobile coffee operation. Manufactured entirely in highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, this ‘step back in time’ machine is certified for current ANZ standards and is extremely user friendly. The perfect solution for espresso on the move where power is a challenge.
Key Dual Fuel Features:
- Highest powered LPG espresso system in the world.
- 2000w electric element – upgrade to 2850 watt, 4000 watt or 7500w – no charge.
- LPG fuelled burner approx. equivalent to 5.5kw electrical power rating.
- De Luxe Wooden lever handles and Group Handles (not shown in product image).
- Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Boiler pressure controlled by a gas pressure valve.
- High groups to allow for large take-away cups with 130 mm clearance.
- Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
- Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
- Running on Gas with element isolated requires 350 watts supplied by 240v generator or 12v inverter.