ECM Casa V Coffee Machine
Compact, practical, powerful. The body of the Casa V with its rounded edges is crafted by hand. With a width of 20.5 cm it is extremely narrow and therefore suitable also for small kitchens. The Casa V is a classic single-boiler machine and made of polished stainless steel.
- Very short heat-up phase (approx. 5-7 minutes)
- Manually adjustable brewing pressure for optimum pleasure
- Movable steam wand
- Ergonomic chromed filter holder with filters for 1 or 2 cups
- New water tank with water tank adapter
- Very short heat-up phase for steam dispension
- Efficient temperature stability through solid high-quality brass boiler
- Water tank with approx. 2.8 l volume
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 210 x 350 x 440 mm
The handmade stainless steel housing of the Casa V is extremely slender and fits into the smallest of kitchens. The machine is ready to brew an espresso in just 7 minutes, so you have time to truly enjoy your first coffee in the morning.