The ECM® Controvento Due is provided with 2 coffee boilers of 0.75L volume ea. along with their own 1200 Watt heater. The water is being heated in the heat exchanger of the steam-/hot water-boiler in advance of preparing the coffee. This assures a high temperature stability for every espresso even when the machine is in continuous operation. The PID-control makes it possible for you to be able to separately, and to the exact degree, govern the temperature of the water in all 3 boilers. Thus, for example, you can simultaneously extract espressos at two brew groups, using two different temperatures.
Multi-boiler espresso machine
– 2 stainless steel coffee boilers, 0.75L volume ea.
– 1 stainless steel steam-/hot water-boiler, 9L volume
– Pre-heating’ of the coffee water in the steam-/hot water-boiler
– for the separate adjustment of the temperatures in both coffee boilers, and the steam-/hot water-boiler
– for the indication of the coffee brewing time in seconds
Optimization of the water temperature for tea through cold water mixing
Possibility of using tall cups due to the larger distance between brew group and drip tray
Additional grid stand for being able to position espresso cups in an optimal manner during brewing
ECM® brew group with stainless steel mushrooms
Internal rotary pump, pump pressure adjustable from the outside
Easy steam-/hot water-boiler drainage for transport
3 ergonomic, ECM® porta filters, 2 with 2 spouts and 1 with 1 spout
Heaters with 2 x 1200W and 1 x 3000W
2-phase voltage, 230 Volts ea.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 830 x 650 x 470 mm w/o porta filters